Water-Extracted Humic Acid™
1 gallon of Humic Harvest is enough to cover approximately 1 acre. It is highly recommended to decrease fertilizer and apply Organic Humic Acid to stimulate the action of chemicals.
Product Listed By Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI).
Can be applied directly to the soil or as a foliar spray. When applying as a foliar spray, keep in mind that the plants will absorb the fertilizer at a much faster rate than usual.
Here are a few of the benefits you can expect when adding Water-Extracted Humic Acid™ to your fertilizer program
- Higher yields with less fertilizer
- Increases soil organic matter levels
- Higher biological activity
- Unlocks bound up nutrients
- Regulates pH
- Break down toxins in the soil
- Higher BRIX levels
Instructions to use
- Agitate before applying
- Mix 1 gallon of Humic Harvest with at least 5 to 10 gallons of water or enough water to cover an acre. Alternatively, Humic Acid can be put in the irrigation system or in furrow.
- Can be mixed with liquid fertilizer, herbicides etc
- Use solution within 24 hours of mixing
Cautions while using
- Do not store as diluted mixture
- Store in a cool, dark, and dry place
- May be harmful if swallowed
- Avoid contact with eyes, open cuts or sores
- Keep out of reach of children
- Wash hands after use
- For general cleanup use pine oil based cleaners
- General safety precautions related to liquid chemical for crop application as advised
OMRI Certification for Humic Harvest (Organic Humic Acid) product
NOTE: Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.
8 oz, 30 Gallons, 5 Gallons, 55 Gallons, 1 Pallet (220 Gallons)