Water-Extracted Humic Acid™ (X1)
1 gallon of Humic Acid X1 is enough to cover approximately 1 acre.
Product Listed By Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI).
Can be applied directly to the soil or as a foliar spray. When applying as a foliar spray, keep in mind that the plants will absorb the fertilizer at a much faster rate than usual.
Here are a few of the benefits you can expect when adding Water-Extracted Humic Acid™ to your fertilizer program
- Higher yields with less fertilizer
- Increases soil organic matter levels
- Higher biological activity
- Unlocks bound up nutrients
- Regulates pH
- Break down toxins in the soil
- Higher BRIX levels
Instructions to use
- Agitate before applying
- Mix 1 gallon of Humic Acid X1 with at least 5 to 10 gallons of water or enough water to cover an acre. Alternatively, Humic Acid can be put in the irrigation system or in furrow.
- Can be mixed with liquid fertilizer, herbicides etc
- Use solution within 24 hours of mixing
Cautions while using
- Do not store as diluted mixture
- Store in a cool, dark, and dry place
- May be harmful if swallowed
- Avoid contact with eyes, open cuts or sores
- Keep out of reach of children
- Wash hands after use
- For general cleanup use pine oil based cleaners
- General safety precautions related to liquid chemical for crop application as advised
OMRI Certification for Humic Harvest (Organic Humic Acid) product
NOTE: Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.
30 Gallons, 5 Gallons, 55 Gallons, 1 Pallet (220 Gallons)