Organic Water Extracted Humic Acid® X75 - 1 Gallon
1 gallon of Organic Water Extracted Humic Acid® X75 is enough to cover approximately 9 acres.
Product Listed By Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI).
For larger orders, please call us at: 805-277-7758
Humic Acid can be applied directly to the soil or as a foliar spray. When applying as a foliar spray, keep in mind that the plants will absorb the fertilizer at a much faster rate than usual.
HERE ARE A FEW OF THE BENEFITS YOU CAN EXPECT WHEN ADDING ORGANIC WATER EXTRACTED HUMIC ACID® X75 TO YOUR LAWNS, PLANTS OR CROPS.
- Higher yields with less fertilizer
- Increases soil organic matter levels
- Higher biological activity
- Unlocks bound up nutrients
- Regulates pH
- Break down toxins in the soil
- Higher BRIX levels
INSTRUCTIONS TO USE
- Agitate before applying
- Mix 1 gallon of Organic Water Extracted Humic Acid® X75 with at least 5 to 10 gallons of water or enough water to cover 9 acres. Alternatively, Humic Acid can be put in the irrigation system or in furrow.
- Can be mixed with liquid fertilizer, herbicides etc
- Use solution within 24 hours of mixing
CAUTIONS WHILE USING
- Do not store as diluted mixture
- Store in a cool, dark, and dry place
- May be harmful if swallowed
- Avoid contact with eyes, open cuts or sores
- Keep out of reach of children
- Wash hands after use
- For general cleanup use pine oil based cleaners
- General safety precautions related to liquid chemical for crop application as advised
To know more about Humic Acid uses & benefits consult our articles Humic Acid and Liquid Fertilizer.